Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Howdy

What is One-Eyed Cowboy?

Despite studying math and science (and gravitating to these areas all my life), I love to read and write. On my personal blog, I often write about my experiences, my thoughts, and other such things. But this is all expository writing, and I wanted to explore writing creatively in another avenue, which has led to the creation of this blog.

One-Eyed Cowboy gives me the opportunity to explore characters and themes that don't really fit on my personal blog. The characters and events in my works are not meant to be foils of me or people I know (though such crossovers will likely happen on occasion).

This is simply a collection of my short stories, poetry, and other forms of prose. I may also include some original artwork, if it fits. All are original works, though many may draw inspiration from existing works of art.

All feedback is welcome and encouraged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment